Edward Pope first started hiring out Caravans from Biggleswade in the 1950's plus static caravans on the Norfolk coast, in 1968 his son Graham Pope joined the business and started selling and repairing caravans, the company name became G.D. Pope Caravans and continued until the next generation came of age. In 1997 Christopher Pope took over the running of caravan sales and in 2000 Matthew Pope came into the repair side, with Graham's wife Sandra also involved, the name changed to Pope's Caravans in 2000.
The Business has expanded over the last few years, including a new workshop.
Pope's Caravans are small enough to care and large enough to cope.
G.D. Pope 1956, picture taken in Oulton Broad.
E.G. Pope & G.D. Pope 1954, picture taken in a Eccles.